Mollands Lane, South Ockendon, Essex RM15 6DB
Brandon Mews is a development two bedroom, two storey family houses, located close to the established neighbourhood of Brandon Groves. Each has parking, car port or garaging for two cars, are generously proportioned with two double bedrooms and an en-suite to bed 1.
South Ockendon is in the Borough of Thurrock situated in the south-west corner of Essex and borders the north bank of the Thames. Thurrock is the gateway to London with easy access to both Kent and Essex via the M25 motorway and Queen Elizabeth II Bridge. This makes it perfect to access Londons’ orbital
motorway and the major road networks that link the location from it. South Ockendon is also a short drive to the A13 and its connection into central London.
"The Garfield" 2-bedroom house
• Fully fitted kitchen with a choice of laminate worktop and up- stand, stainless steel bowl and half sink with chrome finish mixer tap.
• Integrated oven and induction hob.
• Stainless steel and glass chimney hood
• Space and services for fridge freezer and washing machine.
• Stylish white sanitary ware with chrome finish taps and controls.
• Shower bath to main bathroom with thermostatic controlled bath filler and shower diverter valve.
• Shaver Point.
• Energy efficient gas fired central heating via radiators
– separate zones for ground and first floor.
• Heated chrome ladder towel rail to bathrooms and en-suites.
• Energy efficient LED down-lighters to hallway, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suites.
• All walls and ceilings skim coat plastered prior to decoration.
• White vinyl matt emulsion throughout to all walls and ceilings.
• Vinyl wood-strip or tiled effect flooring to WC, kitchen, bathroom and en-suite.
• Generous paved patio area to rear.
• Off street parking for at least 2 cars.
• Garage to plot 3. Car ports to plots 1 and 2
• Outside tap and power socket to rear garden.
• Front gardens fully landscaped, rear gardens top-soiled, levelled and topsoiled.
• 1.8m high timber close-boarded fence to rear and side boundaries with side entrance gate.
• 10 Year LABC Structural Warranty.
50% ownership from £155,000
Location of BRANDON MEWS . . .
Site Plan of BRANDON MEWS . . .
To register your interest for the shared ownership homes at BRANDON MEWS, THURROCK.
please complete the form and we will be in contact.
To speak to a member of the heylo team, please call 020 3744 0415
All images are taken from indicative show homes, and may include details or optional upgrades at additional cost. Actual interior fittings may differ
Some shared ownership eligibility criteria may apply - please contact us for full details
**The Data Protection Act 1998 protects your rights when organisations hold or process personal information about you, mainly by placing duties on those who decide how and why such information is processed (the “data controller”). heylo housing is the data controller of the personal information that you submit via this website. Heylo housing will hold and process personal information that you have provided or will provide in the future to perform the functions of heylo housing. Heylo housing relies on the ability to collect and process your personal information that you submit via the website in order that heylo housing can support you in your property search. heylo housing will use this personal information to process your enquiry and may pass information to related parties as required. heylo housing will share this information with property vendors and other agencies supporting heylo housing for the purposes of assisting you in your property search. Any data collected via www.homereach.org.uk will be processed by heylo housing and related third parties will be processed in compliance with the principles set out in the Act.