Greys Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1QN
Just 0.8 miles (approximately) from the centre of Henley-on-Thames, all local amenities including a supermarket, hospital, a fine variety of shops, pubs and restaurants are within easy reach.
Henley railway station provides a link to the mainline railway stations in Reading and Twyford with a fast service to London, Paddington (from 25 mins).
The M4 (J8/9) is approximately 9 miles distant providing access to Heathrow and the motorway network. There are excellent schools in the area including Rupert House prep school, and sporting facilities include golf at a number of local courses and boating on the Thames.
1 & 2-bedroom apartments
- Bespoke kitchen with 40mm thick laminate worktops and matching upstand
- Glass splash back to the area behind the hob
- High gloss kitchen units with bar handle and soft close doors and drawers
- A stainless steel single bowl inset sink with chrome mixer tap
- Fitted Smeg appliances comprise; a four zone black glass induction hob, built in stainless steel oven and a stainless steel telescopic extractor hood by ‘Smeg’. Plot 17 will have a ceiling extract fan as there is no extractor hood
- Integrated appliances by ‘Smeg’ include a fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- A free standing ‘Smeg’ washer dryer will be provided
- A combination of porcelain floor tiles by ‘Minoli’ and carpets are provided
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- A TV point for wall mounted TV in the living room and bedroom 1
- Bathroom and en-suite(s) are equipped with contemporary ‘Roca’ sanitaryware in white with stylish chrome fittings by ‘Hansgrohe’
- ‘Hansgrohe’ thermostatic shower and Roman clear glass screen or door to en-suites
- Bathroom and en-suite(s) are fully tiled with porcelain tiles by ‘Minoli’
- Vanity units by ‘Roca’ are provided to the bathroom and en-suite(s)
- Back to wall toilet with soft close seat to the bathroom and en-suite(s)
- A heated electric towel rail in a chrome finish is provided to the bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- A shaver socket is provided to the bathroom and en-suite
- Full height sliding mirrored wardrobes are fitted to bedroom 1
- Spur provided for future wireless alarm system
- BT points are provided to the living room. A dedicated space for a wireless router is provided in the under stairs cupboard
- The rear gardens will be turfed and ready for use
- A cycle store is provided for use by the residents
- An audio entry system will be provided
1-bedroom apartments - 50% ownership from £142,500
2-bedroom apartments - 50% ownership from £185,000
- Your household include does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London
- You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
- You have passed a HE affordability calculator, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the share value and support the monthly costs
- Must have a local connection
Local connection means:
- Currently lives in a permanent Residence of Choice in South Oxfordshire and has done so for at least six months; or
- Has lived in a permanent residence of choice for six months out of the last twelve months or three years out of the last five years; or
- Has current, permanent employment in South Oxfordshire that is more than 15 hours per week; or
- Has a parent, adult child or sibling whose current resident of choice has been in South Oxfordshire for at least five years.
Location of GREYS MEWS . . .
Site Plan of GREYS MEWS . . .
To register your interest for the shared ownership homes at GREYS MEWS, HENLEY-ON-THAMES.
please complete the form and we will be in contact.
To speak to a member of the heylo team, please call 020 3744 0415
All images are taken from indicative show homes, and may include details or optional upgrades at additional cost. Actual interior fittings may differ
Some shared ownership eligibility criteria may apply - please contact us for full details
**The Data Protection Act 1998 protects your rights when organisations hold or process personal information about you, mainly by placing duties on those who decide how and why such information is processed (the “data controller”). heylo housing is the data controller of the personal information that you submit via this website. Heylo housing will hold and process personal information that you have provided or will provide in the future to perform the functions of heylo housing. Heylo housing relies on the ability to collect and process your personal information that you submit via the website in order that heylo housing can support you in your property search. heylo housing will use this personal information to process your enquiry and may pass information to related parties as required. heylo housing will share this information with property vendors and other agencies supporting heylo housing for the purposes of assisting you in your property search. Any data collected via www.homereach.org.uk will be processed by heylo housing and related third parties will be processed in compliance with the principles set out in the Act.