Newbold Road, Chesterfield, S41 7AJ
- SOLD OUT -
Here, you won't just find patio doors, you'll find bi-fold doors that let light flood in. You won't just find a high specification kitchen, you'll find a designer, family focused Italian inspired space with floating units, mood lighting, and integrated appliances. Your bathroom will be a luxurious style statement with hidden storage, state-of-the-art digital shower, and full height tiling.
Whether it's historic houses, beautiful gardens, pretty villages or local history, you will find plenty of things to do in the historic market town of Chesterfield.
The town has one of the largest open air markets in Britain, every Monday, Friday or Saturday. In the town centre itself, a collection of narrow medieval streets make up "The Shambles", which house The Royal Oak, one of Britain's oldest pubs.
Brilliantly located in the centre of the UK with superb road, rail, and air links, the town has links to the M1 at Junction 30 and to the north via the A619, a major inroad to the Peak District. The cities of Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham are close at hand and offer a complementary experience to the rural villages nestled in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
"THE NEWTON" 3-bedroom house
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
BATHROOM AND SHOWER
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling - www.piastrella.co.uk
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
Available on a shared ownership basis between 25% and 75%
50% shared ownership from £141,997
Location of POMEGRANATE PARK . . .
Site Plan of POMEGRANATE PARK . . .
To register your interest for the shared ownership homes at POMEGRANATE PARK, CHESTERFIELD.
please complete the form and we will be in contact.
To speak to a member of the heylo team, please call 020 3744 0415
All images are taken from indicative show homes, and may include details or optional upgrades at additional cost. Actual interior fittings may differ
Some shared ownership eligibility criteria may apply - please contact us for full details
**The Data Protection Act 1998 protects your rights when organisations hold or process personal information about you, mainly by placing duties on those who decide how and why such information is processed (the “data controller”). Thehousingladder.com is the data controller of the personal information that you submit via this website. Thehousingladder.com will hold and process personal information that you have provided or will provide in the future to perform the functions of thehousingladder.com. Thehousingladder.com relies on the ability to collect and process your personal information that you submit via the website in order that thehousingladder.com can support you in your property search. Thehousingladder.com will use this personal information to process your enquiry and may pass information to related parties as required. Thehousingladder.com will share this information with property vendors and other agencies supporting thehousingladder.com for the purposes of assisting you in your property search. Any data collected via thehousingladder.com will be processed by thehousingladder.com and related third parties will be processed in compliance with the principles set out in the Act.